Saturday, October 11, 2008

???!!!...

No wound can be recuperated easily
now, i'm not only hard to breath, but also numb.
you have stolen my world and also broken it into every pieces of my heart.
i feel like thunderbolt was pouncing me, until i really hard to breath.
i dunno what happened in my life now.
I'm so sick with many tears which drops down on my face.
i don't want cry again for this things.
please Lord, help me to get out from this suffer.
i cannot think well. 
if im still in this suffer, that means i cannot move on.
but i've decided to get out from this suffer.
so that let time heal my world.
we have to think first for everything we do and every step we take.
now, i just wanna close my eyes and never open till i see that the sky is blue and bring me into their refuge.
 

No comments: